COLLECTED DATA AND FINALITY
We collect personal information that you provide to us on a voluntary basis, which is essential to identify you and communicate with you as part of a request for information, a reservation, or during the provision of a housing.
Are thus collected:
- Your first and last names
- Your email address, phone number
- Your country of origin
- Any other information you voluntarily give us as a comment or comment
In case of online payment by credit card, additional information provided voluntarily will also be collected:
- credit card number, expiry date, verification code
In the context of statistical analysis of site visits and for its improvement, we can also collect the following information automatically detected:
- the IP address assigned to you
- the date and time of access to our site
- the pages viewed on our site
- the search engine and the keywords used to find our site
- the type of browser, platform, and operating system used
DURATION OF THE RETENTION
Your data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes listed above, and the time required to comply with our legal obligations.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
All measures, including full encryption (SSL) transmissions from / to our site, are taken to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data you transmit to us.
Your personal data will not be passed on to any third party, except our subcontractors used to process bookings, payments, and attendance statistics. These subcontractors will only use your data for the exclusive fulfillment of the purpose for which they were collected, and in full compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to access your personal data and to request the rectification of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete data.
You can also object to the use of your data or request their removal as soon as they are no longer necessary for the execution of a reservation, rental, or treatment of consequences thereof.
The person responsible for processing your data is: S. Latte, Avenue des Combattants 134, 1490 Court-Saint-Etienne, Belgium.
For the exercise of your rights and any question relating to this charter or to our site you can send us a letter to the person in charge above, or an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information on your rights and the protection of privacy can be obtained from the Data Protection Authority (www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be).
Cookies allow our site to recognize your browser. Our site uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These allow our site to make you work properly, make reservations and manage them.
- Analytical Cookies: We use these cookies to understand how our users navigate the site in order to optimize and improve it.
This charter may be revised depending on changes to the site and the services accessible through it, changes in legislation, or any other legitimate reason.
These changes will be posted on our site and will take effect thirty days after this publication.